The Agape Centre is continuing to serve clients while taking necessary precautions in response to COVID-19. We are here to help, whether you’re a previous client, or newly in need. Community partners and a dedicated team ensure we can feed Cornwall.
Clients are being served in the following ways…
- Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Food bank appointments are still available monthly. Call 613-938-9297 or email email@example.com to book. Clients will collect prepared bags of food at the door to the food bank.
- The soup kitchen is closed temporarily. Clients can pick up a lunch bag once a week without an appointment. Stop by Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Agape Centre is taking the following precautions…
- The New for You thrift store is temporarily closed.
- Donations of clothing, furniture, and housewares are not accepted. Food, gift cards, and monetary donations are still accepted.
- All transactions take place at the doorstep to the food bank.
- A limited number of staff and volunteers enter the building to prepare food.
- All in-person fundraisers, including the Spring Fling, are postponed.
How you can support the Agape Centre during this challenging time…
- Food, gift card, and monetary donations are much appreciated! You can contribute by…
- Sending an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your mailing address in the note so we may provide a tax receipt.
- Calling 613-938-9297 to make a donation through credit card.
- Dropping off a cheque to the order of The Agape Centre.
- A “donation drive-thru” is set up outside the building for easy food donation drop offs.
- Host a food drive – we accept fresh and non-perishable items
- Please follow us on Facebook or Instagram and share our posts!
Address: 40 Fifth Street West, Cornwall, Ontario
Phone number: 613-938-9297
Executive director: Lisa Duprau
Registered charity number: 13152 1163 RR0001
Legal name: Agape Centre (Help to the Needy) Cornwall Inc.